New infected buy option. 10 points to open saferoom door.

ctrlfrk

5 is too long imo, 1.5 or 2 at most, just enough for a tank to get in or something.

also this would tick me off if i was the only one or two to make it to the safe and then to have the door be opened like that, idk.

That gives me an idea for something related... I'm just going to have to see if it's possible/I'm able to pull it off or not.

An individual player purchase (meaning that a player buy it for themselves) that allows you to open the saferoom door if you're a Tank

• Like 4

That gives me an idea for something related... I'm just going to have to see if it's possible/I'm able to pull it off or not.

An individual player purchase (meaning that a player buy it for themselves) that allows you to open the saferoom door if you're a Tank

This is better.

on some servers they won't allow anyone to open the saferoom door if more than 2-3 players are too far from it.

This is a much better idea. Or even a plugin that will return the survivors to the start or to the group if they are caught rushing. The ability to open the safe room door doesn't make it much of a safe room.

Or perhaps alter the script to only allow a buy if there is X number of survivors in the room say two guys standing in the room with the door shut.

on some servers they won't allow anyone to open the saferoom door if more than 2-3 players are too far from it.

I like this idea. Maybe to make it more reliable/easier to code, have it so you can't close the saferoom door unless a certain number of people (maybe half the living players) are in it?

20 pts and a 3/5 buy limit

agree'd 20 points is nothing for infected I can knock that out in two high pounces. I think there should be some way survivors to combat it though, like have the door only open for 2 seconds and shut automatically. Or like Jackie was saying have an individual player purchase that would only work when that player was the tank and only the player who had purchased the upgrade could enter the door. So say I couldn't open the door for the three other tanks that are out there so you had to one vs one it. But then if there were any more than 3 survivors in there they could pretty easily smash a tank with no heals. Hmm..

• Like 1

I don't think we should be messing with safe room doors personally. If the person is rushing then they get kicked. If it's a strategic rush and the infected don't catch him, then that person deserves to be safe and sound in the room. After all, it only takes one infected to kill a lone rusher, strategic or not.

I just don't think this mechanic is broken...why fix it?

• Like 5

How about an option where you can spend 10 points and it makes Swatfishy's name revert back to Swatfishy, from whatever name he chose for the day.

Could definitely do this.

and the door shuts behind them or its stays open for a bit and the tank dies sacraficcccceee

Secret Buy Menu: 30 points to unlock once, and open for all on that map

Tank Buster: One time buy, allows Tank to punch the Safe Room Open. (Safedoor respawns after 5 minutes)

Catch me if you Can: One time buy, KARAUZAYH MODE! (everyone is at 5x times normal speed!

L4D2 4 Kidz: Blood is replace with confetti and guns are now squirtguns and shoot balloons, no one can die

I wish

Edited by ValenAlvern

• 4 months later...