Here & There

chick82

So after everything I've seen over the last few weeks, I'm like wow not to be harsh but our MC server kinda of sucks. And no I don't mean because we don't have creative, I mean because there's like been at max maybe 3 or 4 ppl on at at time, and it's usually Baloosh & me, Leon & his girlfriend. I mean, even when I first joined the most I saw was like 8 or 9 people on at one time. I thought we had like a BIG server population, and a lot of active people, which I am clearly mistaken. It's kind of a bummer, I mean even for my event today no one showed up, and like 6 or 7 people were like I'll be there. Plus, after I've played MC for about a month I've realized, I paid for this game to play how I would like to enjoy it, so for me that's actually having an active server, plus being able to play which ever style I feel like at the time. Weather I want to dig or just be creative. I'll be around on occasion, I did build a spongebob world, can't leave that alone.

I'll be playing Minecraft again, just been busy with other things in life right now. Sucks to hear no one was there for the grand opening though. I'll have to check it out some time. I would have signed up but knew I was going to be busy yesterday around the time you had set otherwise I would have been there to check it out. Have fun and take care!

Edited by DragonFire

I'm sorry i had to miss it Chick. I stayed on for as long as i could, but i really can't make late nights too much atm since i'm in the middle of my exams.

i don't play too much minecraft anymore. I'm having a bit of a burnout on it, i'll be back later when i find my inspiration again, as it is with most games. Since the server's been a bit empty lately i imagine i'm not the only one to feel this way. It's difficult to expect people to show up in-game when you want to. Look at the L4D-tournament or the Counterstrike player shortage. People want to play when they want to, not when they have to.

That being said, i know i promised to be there but couldn't make it in the end. I'm very sorry. I'll check it out today though.

How much does Minecraft cost now adays?

20$

Same here....in the middle of exams, balancing it with work and social life...

Although, I do miss the minecraft marathons I did, and another person that was online more than me is dragonfire!

Edited by Avengers

It doesn't bother me about people showing up, it just kinda of sucks to kinda of be in a double down of 2 things I was hoping for. People number one and two playing for fun in my own way. If it wasnt for baloosh I probably would of quit already.

I don't expect people to play 24-7 or every night but man like 3/4 days go by and it's like no one online, so it's boring, even with creative you'd lose your mind. If minecraft was single player no way I'd of bought it lol.

I don't expect it to be like these servers I've hopped on that have like 70+ ppl at any time, but lol more than 4 would be nice.

Idk it's hard, I like our server it's not over complicated, I don't have to register, and do all this other stuff on a new server or work on meeting new people.

Ill probably play on 2 servers, gc when people are actually around, and on a huge capacity/multi-worlds server.