Dota 2 Copies...

Avengers

(edited)

Well since i have been logging a few hours on DOTA 2 lately, they have given me 25 free copies to give away....So if any of you are interested in trying the game out, post here or message me on steam and i will give you one :P

DOTA 2 Copies Left - 20 (Updated 03/07/2013)

Edited by Avengers

(edited)

Is this a subscription game or something?

No it isnt, its still a game in beta and free lol. You can buy in game items, but you can also earn them by simply playing and it doesnt not effect game play at all. Add me on steam and ill send you one to try out.

Edited by Avengers

I got a copy and I have never played it. I watched a few matches and until you can host your own game or make it invite only or something that can filter out all the 'undesirables' I refuse to try it. I'm seeing the same ugly, disrespect for your fellow gamer in every match that I watch and I don't want to even deal with it. Same reason I don't want to play LoL. Until we can host our own games and have GC admins in control I'm just going to put it on the back burner. If that has changed recently I will definitely start to play.

I have the game as well and want to check it out, however I am a noob and would have no idea what I'm doing. Perhaps I can partner up with some GC peeps and get some tips.

I'm in, and failing that, just get 4 GC noobs together and see how hard we can fail.

Prediction: pretty hard

• Like 2

I have the game as well and want to check it out, however I am a noob and would have no idea what I'm doing. Perhaps I can partner up with some GC peeps and get some tips.

I'm in, and failing that, just get 4 GC noobs together and see how hard we can fail.

Prediction: pretty hard

I'm in too...we can get on ventrilo and play a match against bots first to get the hang of the game. Then maybe play a real match lol

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

You got any codes left? A friend of mine is looking to get into it.

Edit: Avengers and me have started playing, it's a lot of fun. Anyone wants to get into it just add and pm me on Steam anytime.

Edited by TheDude

Dude keeps trying to make me play, to get me away from L4D2.

Not trying to get you away, i just know a lost cause when i see one.

I will try it

I'll make you badass at it. Or just a bad goat.

Dude himself needs to improve first lol

• Like 1