Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chick82

Amazon Books with Titles that make you go What?

4 posts / 780 viewsLast Reply

So after finding "How to Avoid Huge Ships", my adventure began into finding more awesome books on amazon and I thought HEY LET"S PLAY A GAME!

Go Find a Book on Amazon, and no not like normal stuff, no no no, the most weirdest, most out there, most mind blowing, I can't believe this is a book, oh my, what am I reading, excuse me, i think I just got cancer, what is going on, I need an adult, kinda of book.

Winner Gets: A Free Copy of my Book coming out at the end of this month on kindle: Glass Mahogany: A Beautiful Tragedy in Poetry

Rules:

Post the Link to the Book

Put the Title Up:

And Lastly: A Priceless Review (not really necessary but it might give you brownie points towards winning my book)

SO LET THE HUNGER BOOKS BEGAN!

BTW You can post multi-times

I'm going to start with one I found today:

http://www.amazon.com/Avoid-Being-Killed-Zone-ebook/dp/B0052LUCYQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1370452559&sr=1-1&keywords=how+to+avoid+being+killed

Title: How to Avoid Being Killed in a War Zone

I don't mean to be off topic, but you wrote a book? I've always dreamed of writing a book...got ideas coming out of my donkey but I'm still stuck in the process of piecing it all together into a nice outline and poop.