Extra Creditz on multiplayer blaming

TheDude

Sometimes I'll have an amazing game, and rack up tons of points, but still get tinkled off at the people who keep getting incapped in the back. Ussually it's because they are new. I don't play for personal scores or anything, I play to get the whole team to win. This kind of goes against what the video said. It says that there are people who have great achievements in team games but the team as a whole loses, and that person is generally quiet, but the people who have horrible stats in a losing team generally places blame on someone else.

That last part still happens, but I still place blame on the people who get incapped because they stay in hallways/death traps. But this is L4D2 we're talking about. On the other hand I also play CoD: BO2, and I can be completely content for losing a game if I am just going on a killing spree racking up kill-streak rewards. So the vid is partially right, but it depends on the game. For some reason I really care if we win or lose on L4D2 vs CoD.

4:06: THANKS OBAMA!

Haha

Generally, I am one of those terrible players bringing my whole team down in flames around me. I do my best not to blame Jackie for it, but it's hard.

Nice video, thanks for posting it Dude!