Regarding Infected Kits

JackieChan

I dislike the fact that there is no auto-heal option. Some parts of the map, or with some teammates, it's basically impossible to get a heal off once you're b/w. I'd like the kits if you implemented a more expensive auto-heal option, like 25-30pts, for people who are infected by infected medkits. Otherwise, I like it.

I like them because they're different.

Now I wonder if you can make bad drugs too. :biggrinpimp:

Like adrenaline that's actually like heroine or something and it slows you down. Or pills that are extascy and you have to stop and dance for a minute

Yea, I was at a music festival... Again. Drugs are bad mkay?

• Like 1

I like them because they're different.

Now I wonder if you can make bad drugs too. :biggrinpimp:

Like adrenaline that's actually like heroine or something and it slows you down. Or pills that are extascy and you have to stop and dance for a minute

Yea, I was at a music festival... Again. Drugs are bad mkay?

YES. Drugs that use the !drug command on you for a few seconds and don't work. And adrenaline that breaks your legs and makes you limp instead. lol

Also i like the change, its always interesting to have something new to buy, and i think adding a higher cost auto heal would be to complicated and not rlly worth it in response to

I'd like the kits if you implemented a more expensive auto-heal option, like 25-30pts,