rushed...

JKap

(edited)

okay so it was about 11 PM and teams are stacked...

it was 8 vs 4 so me being on the team with the lesser teammates, i tell them that we should wait until more members come in. EagelRay comes and runs out of the saferroom and rushes far away from this teammates

this is what i copied.....

[JBTP] EagleRay has joined the Survivor team from Spectators.

*SPEC* ZeL : !jointeam

[JBTP] ZeL has joined the Survivor team from Spectators.

(Survivor) goat : !teams

faca na caveira[bR] : bots a so good at aim

ZeL : !teams

goat : !teams

Play CSS? Join us at linux.gcftw.com

twins : bots are dumb

Tim : very

goat : 8 vs 4

faca na caveira[bR] : this made me rage

Player Oxycontinkandy <STEAM_1:0:40584536> connected from country United States

#Cstrike_TitlesTXT_Game_connected

[GC] EagleRay was the first one out of the saferoom!

goat : wow

Reserve your spot - join the Coalition.

goat : !votekick

[VOTE] goat tried to start a Kick Vote against EagleRay but he has immunity.

here is a screenshot

NTtRjL7.jpg

i dont really liek to do this kind of stuff, but this made me upset....

Edited by JKap

The server had been like that for the last few rounds and we had been waiting by the time you got in. Nor do I see a rule that says teams must be full before a round can begin. If I caught you flat footed when I ran out, I apologize, but I don't play on your schedule. In some ways, I feel like you are just trying to get back at me for ignoring your unilateral decision to wait

As far a rushing, I think we were on the third map of Swamp Fever. I ran out to the middle of the little enclosed area that the saferoom sits on. In any normal game, I don't see how that could be considered rushing. Since none of my teammates followed me (even my loyal army of bots), I guess it is. Sorry!

Edited by WhoaEagleRay

Looking for a violated rule? Stacking is against the rules, by both attempting to stack the teams (and failing), then leaving before an opportunity to balance teams out was presented you clearly were stacking.

The server had been like that for the last few rounds and we had been waiting by the time you got in. Nor do I see a rule that says teams must be full before a round can begin. If I caught you flat footed when I ran out, I apologize, but I don't play on your schedule. In some ways, I feel like you are just trying to get back at me for ignoring your unilateral decision to wait

As far a rushing, I think we were on the third map of Swamp Fever. I ran out to the middle of the little enclosed area that the saferoom sits on. In any normal game, I don't see how that could be considered rushing. Since none of my teammates followed me (even my loyal army of bots), I guess it is. Sorry!

no, this was dead center and you don't play by my rules? it's the server rules not to rushed out of the saferoom while we wait for other people to join or teams to get even number of players, dude, you Rushed as it was 4 vs 8 and you ran out of the safe room without waiting for other people to join. that why i wanted to votekick you.

• Like 1

no, this was dead center and you don't play by my rules? it's the server rules not to rushed out of the saferoom while we wait for other people to join or teams to get even number of players, dude, you Rushed as it was 4 vs 8 and you ran out of the safe room without waiting for other people to join. that why i wanted to votekick you.

Here are the server rules from this thread http://gamerscoaliti...u-kickedbanned/

1) Rushing.

What is it: Not staying with the majority of your teammates; rushing ahead of the group.

Why is this bad: This is a team game. If you rush ahead the strength of the group is lessened.

When is it allowed: When your team has no chance of making it to the saferoom and your teammates give you permission to make a run for it.

Read this for the full version: http://steamcommunit...107329955645529

2) Camping the safe room at start of game.

What is it: Staying a long time within the safe room at the start of a round. Anything more than four or five minutes without a legitimate reason is bad.

Why is this bad: The round will not start unless someone goes outside the safe room.

Exceptions: In the process of balancing teams, waiting for someone to join to even the teams.

NOTE: Its a game. Get on with it. even if teams are not balanced, staying in the safe room and complaining about it isn't helping. If it's one of those nights, take the night off and play somewhere else, read a book, etc. But you can't camp this room and grief about it.

Show me where leaving the safe room without waiting for more people is rushing. We had just played several rounds with the same lopsided teams and we had been waiting before you joined[/]!

Starting the game is not rushing!

Edited by WhoaEagleRay

This discussion is getting a little harsh so let me put it this way:

1) if the survivors decided to wait for people to join and you knew and decided to leave anyway its more rushing/grieifing. Respect your teams majority decision.

2) don't say we'll it's not in the rules so its okay or this is the only definition so I'm fine with what I did.

3) As members you all know better than to sit there with a 4v8 and be like twiddle our thumbs and wait, 2 of you could of moved over and balanced it, heck even one of you, stop being obsessed with being on a winning teams.

Also, side note, a lot of new people are joining we should lead by example & be respectful. It's one thing for you guys to talk a little trash on your side, but don't do it in all chat and don't go over board. Don't let new people think its okay the whole map to say "what noobs" "fail team" "wow the other team sucks" "oh I bet blah blah is raging". Be politer and don't be poor winners or losers for that matter.

TL:DR: respect team majority. Just bc it isn't in the rules doesn't mean it's okay. Balance teams, its a nice thing to do. Be nice to each other.

• Like 3

Better to try and get the teams balanced out before starting. This is the reason we added the !ready command (a while ago), so players could not rush out of the safe room before both teams are ready.

If you're feeling impatient, just ask everyone if it's ok to start. If players are not connecting, sometimes it's not going to be worth waiting a long time for players to connect. But do ask.

Actually i think both views have been expressed. Lookback already stated the obvious solution.

There are already enough people who don't like each other on the server. Accept that this happened and that you had a different view on things, so you can let it go.

If i catch you fighting on the server i'll make you hold hands until you like each other again.

Can someone close this thread now? I don't think anything else needs to be said about this.

• Like 1