Question for those in charge

FacePalmSmash

Sooo, I've paid the reg fee, and was looking forward to this event. However, not many have signed up, and I am real disappointed in the lack of l4d2 names to sign up. So the question, hypothetically, if I chose to bite the bullet and not drive 12 hours to Ohio because there will be more players on The GC server itself, could I still get my goody bag and shirt mailed to me? This is hypothetical, I will probably still show up. Still hopeful everyday I log on and there will be a bug bump in attendees, but, in hypothetical land, what would happen?

Ps, I've only played like 2 hrs of CS and don't even have it installed at the moment, was always a quake player and hate the super life like shooters. So I'm not all too thrilled to drive that far for an event more geared to a game I don't like.

Lol what are you saying? FFO isn't dedicated To CS event. There will be multiple choice of games you can frag. Quake is the one I'm looking towards to play.

Besides virtual games, there are party games await for us.

In addition, isn't a good reason to meet all these good people and get drunk along side with Shaftiel?

On your behalf you can talk to all your L4D2 buddies to join up the best event of the year.

Yeah I mean we had a CS:S tournament in 2010, however I felt the whole weekend experience was more about just chilling, drinking, playing poker/boardgames/dice/card games and just hanging with people I've never met before. Also you can join internet servers if I remember correctly, it may just be a little laggier or have higher ping than from your house.

• Like 1

No idea what that game is. must be a midwest thing.... you know, where they actually have corn.

Shaftiel

They have cornhole tournaments at the bars in Virginia Beach

I'm from the midwest.

It's called bags.

Bags?! rofl. Sounds like too scared (or macho?) to say cornhole.

No idea what that game is. must be a midwest thing.... you know, where they actually have corn.

Shaftiel

It's fun and easy to learn. You can bring it to California and start a revolution.

Edited by Girlzilla

Is someone bringing a bags set already? If not let me know and I'll lug mine along.

If there's room in the car, bring it! I'm driving, and thankfully that'll let me bring along my whole board game collection too. :happy: