sadface.jpg

oakgyrl510

So much switching with new members and bad language tonight. Sad to say, some members were doing the switching to stack teams as well. Specifically one member, you know who you are, you got quiet when I pointed out what you did, for shameeee. For another member, switching teams after death and getting a bot body, which as far as I know, isn't allowed (since the last time I seen someone do this, admin kicked/banned.) .

tldr

Need night shift admin/s plx

switching teams after death and getting a bot body

That should not be possible. It is possible however to switch to spec and rejoin to try and change the mains up, which is not allowed.

he did it after dying. It shouldn't be possible, but it is. people who rushed and died did it and got bot bodies, some died twice since stranglers in the back were being killed off one by one.

switching teams after death and getting a bot body

That should not be possible. It is possible however to switch to spec and rejoin to try and change the mains up, which is not allowed.

he did it after dying. It shouldn't be possible, but it is. people who rushed and died did it and got bot bodies, some died twice since stranglers in the back were being killed off one by one.

Funny thing is, I learned that trick from Lookback. Lol

Last time I did it chick told me not to just because it might change up who the mains are. But It's part of the game and anyone can do it so personally I dont see a problem unless someone is using it specifically to grief.

Edited by BlackYoshi

oakgyrl510 for admin vote ?

def not u avengers.... LAWL!!! j/k

looks like u're going to have to play more dude...

Wait....what?!? Never mind, completely agreed Yuri, keep this a a secret, i already got enemies in the admin pool lol i think :P

On a side note...Dude is addicted to DOTA now, L4D is the past for him now i think atleast!

Same thing happened to me, found out about DotA, haven't played much on gc, but hearing all of this bad mannered behaviors kinda puts me off from coming back, I would love to get some new rules or admins or something to deal with this,

Look i don't want to be rude, but saying you won't come back because people misbehave on an online video game is a little silly. It's not gonna be roses and sunshine everytime, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying the game.

By that mentality you should also never leave your house, in order to avoid a negative social interaction.

Yea, I agree with oak..the server could benefit from an admin on during the late night hours. I know Maestro does what he can, but even he needs to sleep. This game has been out for some time now and I could see Steam making it a free to play game down the road. If and when that happens, I can only imagine the horror of rushing, spitter holding, tank not hitting the car in front of him, and the backlog of perma-bans of all the griefers that dude and maestro have to do.

• Like 1

Yea, I agree with oak..the server could benefit from an admin on during the late night hours. I know Maestro does what he can, but even he needs to sleep. This game has been out for some time now and I could see Steam making it a free to play game down the road. If and when that happens, I can only imagine the horror of rushing, spitter holding, tank not hitting the car in front of him, and the backlog of perma-bans of all the griefers that dude and maestro have to do.

how late are we talking about here because if i was admin i could start playing from 6 am uk time and the usa is a few hours behind

If we have people who are genuinely interested in being admins and happen to be available at that time, great. But we shouldn't be promoting people just to fill that slot, the same steps and procedures still apply.

maybe a trusted member who plays regularly during that time can be given temporary admin durin the busier summer season. When i'm on during the early hours, teams are always extremely unbalanced and half the ppl rushing.