New Kind of Map? Thoughts.......

turnbullTeRRoR

I don't know if anything has been done like this before......... thought about making a "hostage run" map

Make a kind of long and narrow map where CT's start with 1 or 2 hostages/ pick them up and have to navigate 2 or 3 different passages to the other end (where the T's spawn)

Think there would be any interest for this? I'm thinking the tag hr_mapname (hostage run)

Its a little like a vip map cept your running hostages FTW

peddling ideas like the amout of hostages just 1? 2? 3?

1 final destination hostage rescue? 2?

T's spawn all together or kinda spread out? ( I guess that would depend on size of map)

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas about this?

Sounds interesting, and yes, it does sound like a VIP map. I would have only one extraction point, however have CT's spawn in a couple different areas, each spawn having a hostage, just so its harder for the T's to bottle them up.

Shaftiel

Think there would be any interest for this?

If it's fun, there will be interest. Make up a map that's functional, just to test it out, and we'll see how fun it is! Leave details for later.

Think there would be any interest for this?

If it's fun, there will be interest. Make up a map that's functional, just to test it out, and we'll see how fun it is! Leave details for later.

That was the plan. thought about just reworking an existing map I've already made IDk for sure we will see right now I'm focusing on drunkmonk

alright well I finished de_drunkmonk beta 2 for testing/ so I went ahead and made a copy and altered it into my hr_ version. Didn't change much layout wise for the test/ Just moved spawns for a better set up and added a little extration zone you can see the difference in the 2 versions on my thread " Marvin requesting your talents"

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Does anyone here make maps? Just wondering because I would love to see some of the COD maps with the CS element within it.

(Not trying to sound like a noob)

Felt like COD had some great maps but doesn't have a good players element.

I make maps as does Ice_burg but I'm not up to par with cross game maps. And a COD map remake from scrap on CS would be a lot of work.

That's cool that you make maps. I'm one of those people who love a cross game map. But i have heard a lot of people saying they don't like maps like that.