What do you do when you cant play L4D2?

PeanutButterNJelly

What things are you doing instead of L4D2? Last two days I did a lot of running, in disgusting heat and humidity (I am punishing my body for sitting at my computer so much playing this game). I then rode bikes with the family, 5 miles to the beach, spent all day riding or in the ocean. I also fixed a lot of things around my house. Tomorrow I plan more running and I may go in to my office and do work. I need this game back soon, or I will become a good husband again!, please help. My wife has no clue as to why I am spending so much time with her all of a sudden.

• Like 8

LOL.

I'm actually resting too much. Today i slept like 10 hours. Luckly im on my vacation.

I've been playing The Last of Us and other casual games. And i just started to watch The Twilight Zone The Original Series. Gonna need more vacation.

• Like 1

GC Server Admin

oops didn't see you made a similar thread. I mainly only look in the L4D2 portion of the website

Now you got the time, why don't you visit other portions of this site, you never know, you just may find it more interesting than you actually thought it was going to be

• Like 1

haha Peanut, sounds like you're so productive now!!

I played the new Walking Dead episode (only took a little over an hour though.. I may replay for different options.)

I played some TF2 last night, wasn't that fun.

Got caught up on some movies, finally watched the Total Recall and Evil Dead remakes... enjoyed both to some extent.

My birthday was on the 4th, so we did a lot of fireworks (in the rain but it was still fun) and eating.

I was able to update a website for someone without being antsy to hurry up and play L4D2.

Hope it comes back before the weekend is over... if not I may have to give in and play vanilla somewhere.

• Like 2

(edited)

I played the new Walking Dead episode (only took a little over an hour though.. I may replay for different options.)

Oh man. I made a mistake of playing Walking Dead couple days ago thinking it was just another zombie shooter/RPG. I was caught completely off guard and by the end of the episode two I was emotionally exhausted. Honestly, I think the only thing that kept me going was Clementine. Just had to make sure she was alright, you know...?

tumblr_inline_mnflubNcGZ1qz4rgp.gif

Anyway, I haven't played the new DLC yet. I am interested, but I want to wait for the rest of the season one DLCs (if there are any) and season two. I kind of want to replay the season one again and I think playing season one, two, and the DLCs all at once would be a better, game experience wise.

Edited by Socks
  • Like 1