New world for 1.6 - requests for build transfer

Biggs

From the result of the poll (thanks everyone that voted), we now have a new world!!

The server is whitelisted to keep things safe until at least a Beta version of Bukkit 1.6.1 is released.

I'm taking requests for what buildings people want moved over into this world (I have the old one backed up). It is a bit of work to move things, but I need two things from you: What to move, and rough x, y, z coordinates in the new world. If you're fine just starting from scratch, all the better!

Once Bukkit is back, I'll be adding a 'Creative' for anyone who wants to use that. It will be normally generated (not superflat), which should provide plenty of nice scenery.

GC Alumni

emcee216 was already on the whitelist.

Added The_Dude_GC to the whitelist

Added znavy264 to the whitelist

Also, how do we get the XYZ coorinates without dynmap or being able to log in to the old world?

I have the old world saved on my pc, so with minimal help I should be able to find your stuff in the old world. What I really need is XYZ coordinates in the new world, which you can get using the debug info (press f3 in-game). If possible, try and pick a spot at least 300 blocks from spawn, and try and scout it out to see if other players are already settled nearby. We need to be considerate n' whatnot.