Ender Dragon Raid

Leonebluen

Ender Dragon Raid Poll  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all,

This time around we're hoping to kill the Ender Dragon together, so everyone can experience the fight and cutscene!

In order to accomplish this objective, we need input on when to launch our assault. Please vote in the poll, noting that all times are EASTERN and you CAN select MULTIPLE answers.

Please choose all options that work for you, not just the one "best" time, because the goal is to get as many people as possible involved.

Also, if you'll only be available for part of a time slot, then you should make note of that in a post on the thread as well, please!

Let's slay a dragon!

(PS - If you're one of the people who knows where a stronghold is, please don't go to the end until after this raid occurs. Thank you.)

post-4883-0-90338900-1373327146_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leonebluen

Yes, 11pm eastern is 8pm pacific.

The wither is easier than the dragon, in my opinion, because the dragon actually requires some coordination (unless you knock out the crystals first) but since we'll have so many people the dragon should be a breeze.

• Like 1

Isn't the ender dragon slightly easier than the Wither?

It's not really about the difficulty (though I'm pretty sure some people are going to die :ph34r:), it's just so as many people as possible get included this time--it's a one-time fight.

Wait...so if the ender dragon is back...does that mean the enderman farm is gone?

We started a new survival world, so... yes the Ender-Ender is gone, sadly.

Isn't the ender dragon slightly easier than the Wither?

It's not really about the difficulty (though I'm pretty sure some people are going to die :ph34r:), it's just so as many people as possible get included this time--it's a one-time fight.

Wait...so if the ender dragon is back...does that mean the enderman farm is gone?

We started a new survival world, so... yes the Ender-Ender is gone, sadly.

but it will be back in time!

Wait a second, if this raid goes down on the new server and the ender dragon is slain, is he gone forever and no one else gets a chance to see it? Forgive my ignorance, I never made it to the End before. I don't want to miss out on the opportunity if that is the case.

Wait a second, if this raid goes down on the new server and the ender dragon is slain, is he gone forever and no one else gets a chance to see it? Forgive my ignorance, I never made it to the End before. I don't want to miss out on the opportunity if that is the case.

You are correct

I'm hoping as many people can make it as possible

I will be a bit late as my parents are BBQing hamburgers at their place. Since I have reserves this weekend, I'm dropping my dog off there, getting some food, and heading back to my place. I don't think I'll be back until around 11:30eastern time (8:30 pacific)

Someone just message me on steam when it starts so I know...I'll have my phone logged into steam.