Just a rule

chick82

Well today while visiting my farm I noticed a nice bridge over the water no biggie it's easier for horses but I found out that a road was attached to it. Which ran 5 blocks behind my barns. Now I had some words with Biggs, not like oh my move it now but I could of been nicer. So I'm sorry for that.

Anyway. I think since we don't have claims if you see something near something, I.e. a house or building that's not a premade village just ask the person if they are going to build something or like me put my mall & expand the farms out so that way we don't infringe on others space by accident.

Biggs suggested posting signs around, which is fine, but if someone either hasn't or maybe you don't see them just ask first. Espically if its like within 5 or 6 blocks.

Thanks.

gallery_493_8_15896.png

So are we allowed to do this now?

That's pretty damn shady, in my opinion.

First of all before anything gets out of hand. I have moved twice already. When I went looking for a new place for Coco and I I looked around and saw no one there. I even asked in vent and ingame if anyone was there. Biggs was going to move my mall & farms over and the only reason it hasn't is because to many people have been on and it takes like half an hour.

I put the signs up because 1) I had no clue who's it was even everyone in vent was like idk. 2) I just made a quick and dirty signs to give a heads so they would have a chance to move before all the sudden there's a giant mall there.

I actually don't mind moving. just moved and kinda started to get that place "setup".So im in the unpacking process not to hard to move again...And next time I wish you would have put some torches out or something to let people know "build at your own risk" kinda thing.

I actually don't mind moving. just moved and kinda started to get that place "setup".So im in the unpacking process not to hard to move again...And next time I wish you would have put some torches out or something to let people know "build at your own risk" kinda thing.

This whole no claims thing has been a bit of a pita. I don't recommend moving just yet I think coco and I are relocating. I already planned on it once I got your message lol, I'm used to it by now lol.

I don't mind moving,it was a mining location anyway, and it is an infinite map. Just kinda strange to find signs in your new place saying "hey, move."

Cat : I think we found it about the same time.

I Will stil take the help moving if you happen to be on at the time though :)

Edited by Hailfire

gallery_493_8_15896.png

So are we allowed to do this now?

I agree this is very presumptuous and shady... I'm relying on Chick to scout and find an acceptable spot to put her build. Please be more considerate and make this sort of thing in the future a request, not an eviction notice.

• Like 2

(edited)

You know what I've moved 3 times so everyone needs to stop acting like I told him to get out right then and there. I was honestly letting WHOEVER it was know that my mall was going there. I scouted that area, and I looked and YOU COULD Not tell anyone was there. ALSO, I have been very nice about moving, I moved when Cat brought up his Labyrith, Coco & I moved when we found out we were in Volcanics Mountain, AND we moved again last night. Don't act like I'm being inconsiderate or shady or presumptuous cause I really don't appreciate it at ALL!!! I could of just been like forget them and had biggs put it there and not said a word.

Edited by chick82

You know what I've moved 3 times so everyone needs to stop acting like I told him to get out right then and there. I was honestly letting WHOEVER it was know that my mall was going there. I scouted that area, and I looked and YOU COULD Not tell anyone was there. ALSO, I have been very nice about moving, I moved when Cat brought up his Labyrith, Coco & I moved when we found out we were in Volcanics Mountain, AND we moved again last night. Don't act like I'm being inconsiderate or shady or presumptuous cause I really don't appreciate it at ALL!!! I could of just been like forget them and had biggs put it there and not said a word.

"Please let me know if you need help moving"

Also maybe we should consider bukkit dev . Once I fix l4d2 I can fix mc

The server is as active as ever, it's debatable if we should even put Bukkit back (don't worry, I fully intend to). Don't really want to bother with a buggy dev version, since there should be a beta build coming soon.

Yeah i'm definitely getting an island too.

As for this whole deal: i think Chick was just tired of moving so many times and wanted to put her foot down at that spot. What some of you may be missing:

Both Chick and Hailfire discover spot at the same time when it was relatively empty.

Chick decided to build there, discovers after some time that someone else is building there too.

Would (understandably i guess) not be willing to move for a fourth(?) time.

Wanted to make that intention clear to the other player, but ended up sounding like the bad guy to those who don't know the rest of the story.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

I wasn't trying to be rude. I honestly was just wanting to find out who's place it was, that I had intended to put my mall there, and that if they did move I would help them. So sorry I didn't put that on the sign.

AND yes like dude said, I'm tired of moving. We find a spot, someone else has "claimed it", BUT even with all the moves, Coco & I moved last night so HailFire could have that land. So you want to act like I'm being shady, presumptions, and inconsiderate, remember I AM the one who has moved 3 times, and 2 out of those 3 I volunteered us, instead of having a fight or debate over who gets it.