ATTN Wednesday Arrivals...

Flitterkill

Traditionally the nominal founder of GC and FFO holds a cook-out at his joint (involving sausages of some kind...) Wednesday evening before FFO.

I know nothing of any golf activity happening Thursday but apparently this evening enfoodening is happening.

Post up if you are arriving early and I shall provide details....

I think the earliest I can feasibly make it would be 7:30 pm. I can pick up some beer no problem--how late do you anticipate this to go? Just wondering since Jackie's flight is supposed to arrive ~10:30 pm.

I think the earliest I can feasibly make it would be 7:30 pm. I can pick up some beer no problem--how late do you anticipate this to go? Just wondering since Jackie's flight is supposed to arrive ~10:30 pm.

Last time we left Fatty's at around 12am I think.

I thought we left when it started to get dark...

I remember right after Fatty's Ebil and I got gas and the streets were completely empty. We didn't get to the hotel for her to check in until sometime between 12am and 1am. I'm pretty sure it was really late. Maybe someone else can come chime in.

If you can help out it would be greatly appreciated as Fatty is recently divorced if you could bring beer or alcohol that would help alot. Let me know if you can help.

Let me clarify: recent divorce doesn't leave me with the need of lots of beer or alcohol...it just means that all I can provide you with is my sausage....

Bring chips, beer, shots, whatever else you want with a mouthful of sausage.