FFO 2013 Live Thread

Flitterkill

FFO CSGO:

Public IP is 65.189.208.175 gcftw.com | FFO2013 | Competitive Pub

Tonight! It sorta starts... Food @ Fatty's, some golf tomorrow, then off we go 6pm Thursday.

Any internet connectable game servers at FFO will get posted here for those not attending to poke and prod at.

Otherwise this thread is open for pictures/chat/what have you to be posted by on-site attendees and for us rabble to talk back at them.

See! What ever it is they are doing!

Marvel! At the spaciousness of the venue!

Mock! The feeble attempts of at playing !

And so on...

Ugh, I just started a new job and I wasn't able to get any time off on Thursday or Friday... so I guess I'll be there sometime Friday evening. Save me a seat!

Look forward to seeing you guys then... I'm glad that I'm able to go to this again, I've only gone to two in the past but its always been a blast.

Looks like a few of us are staying overnight. My computer had issues and I spent the last... forever... trying to fix it. reinstalled windows 7 3 times (accidentally installed x86 twice).

From today:

- Cat Jackie and I had to go to best buy to get me a HDMI cable, I ended up directing cat to a best buy twice the distance to the closer one. When we came back we decided to seek out beer. We saw this place called "Spritz Salon" and thought it said "Spiritz saloon". I had a good laugh when I saw people getting haircuts instead of getting drunk.

- I used some kung fu with Fatty to get some limes and ice when the store was closing