TYVM & Safe At Home Thread

yErMoTH3r

Lobo, dewMikey, and m0m are home safe and sound.

Great space, power, easy setup and breakdown, and other than the heat and humidity...inside...I enjoyed meeting the new faces and was excited to see all the 'old folks' once again.

Notables:

WalkingCat speaks with a Russian accent

Lobo and Wolf's Blood still rock the ridonkulously large CRT monitors

and last but not least...noone was the recipient of the infamous pretzel treatment

Thanks to Flitter for getting this whole thing going again and to the people who get this thing all set up. I had a lot of fun and it was great seeing everyone again. My b/f and his friend Tyler also had a lot of fun even though they aren't a part of GC. And my b/f even said he wants to kind of check things out more on the GC forums and maybe even play CS more. They both said if FF happens again next year they both want to go back and we have one other person we already want to invite.

Hopefully everyone made it home safely. :happy:

• Like 3

Had an awesome time! Very fun meeting everyone and congrats to team 4 for winning the CS "tournament" ;P

Even had some excitement with our table magically crashing haha (thankfully NOTHING broke)

Definitely need to start ramping up excitement for next year - I know Fatty was talking to us about going paint balling for some "live cs"!

• Like 1

Told Renegade to post this here but I've got a few moments free so why not. Texted to me by Renegade. Message from RedEyez:

They had so much fun. All my nephew kept saying was that we need to stay the whole time next year. He's not a PC gamer but now... all he wants to do is become a PC gamer.

He was surprised how nice everyone was... He expected them to be nice but you guys surpassed his expectations.

Tell everyone, I... thank you.

• Like 2

post-2201-0-09568500-1374601705_thumb.jpg

Very very good food, and a great staff. Nice and sassy lol :) Apparently the room with the kitchen in it was where all the action is, people like to watch the girls cook. However our waitress told us she was too old for the kind of action we were looking for. lol :)

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Good to hear everyone had a good timezTM. As much as I'm enjoying myself up here in Yellowstone, and trust me it's amazing up here, if I'm not in the wilderness again next summer I'm gonna have to try and make it work.