FFO2013 Pictures

crasx

Lets have them!

Post here however you like but please (PLEASE!) hit up our gallery space for FFO at this link and lets get these archived here forever and evers... (because we're missing a few years that may never come back...)

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/gallery/category/6-fragfest-ohio-2013/

image.jpg

Cat. Jackie. Marvin. Biggs. Crasx

And our new vehicle

• Like 5

Hey guys, start to dump these here as well so we can always have access to them. The old FFO forums are littered with dead image links from image hosts long dead, flickr accounts privatized or forgotten and for a few years, just never shared...

http://gamerscoaliti...fest-ohio-2013/

Also, when you browse these, you can do that thing where you draw a box over a bit of the photo and add a note - anyone can do this; plus the usual commenting on each photo. Look for the add a note button just above all those share icons. Also feel free to use original resolutions and not scaled down ones.

Where's all the pics Jackie Chan took? I remember being blinded. Trying to play in the dark and he sneaks by and BAM! You can't see for a minute. Hehe.

And where's the other two group photos - I was giving Dragonfire bunny ears!

Edited by Girlzilla

When I opened the thread, I looked at the photo of crasx, and then the photo of the other guys, and assumed the photo of crasx was the "kids" and the other photo was the "adults" and then I read the subtitles of who was actually in them. I am fail. So hard. You guys better have an FFO 2014, b/c crasx has offered to carpool with me!

I actually didn't take a lot of pictures.

I dunno how many I can take of people just playing games.

i remember when i went to a lan party 8 yrs ago.... i took over 1000 pictures.... 300 of those pics someone else took bc they grabbed my camera and his and just went bonkers with it but thats what i do. i love taking pictures of others... not myself. i just actually got back from orlando, fl stayed there for over a week and only came back home with 500+ pics. made me sad but its okay bc i still had a blast getting harassed by scooby doo and shaggy and seeing optimus prime do his dance while mega tron picked his nose

• Like 1