Ender Farm Now Open!

Leonebluen

I've been trying to let people know as I see them, but I might not be on too much for a while so I figured I'd make a post.

The endermen xp farm (aka: the ender ender) is now open! To access it, go through the nether portal at spawn & follow the directions from there, otherwise the entrance to the stronghold is at about 730x, 730z in the overworld.

Everyone gets two chests in the ender ender (they must be two that are together, veritcally). The four chests (two sets) next to the left anvil are reserved, as are the ones in the hallway between the main room & the xp farm.

Please be careful not to break anything, and donate iron if you use the anvils a lot. There are 3 spares there for now, though.

A farm and ender pearl removal system will be added soon, but bring your own food for now!

I think people have been off because of fragfest. I know biggs, cat, and renegade at the very least were all playing on an alternative, modded server for the duration of fragfest.

Before FF there was at least 5-7 people on every night, hopefully it picks back up!

Thanks Leone! I don't think you have to worry about your anvils, no one has been on the last few days... at least when I am on.

Me and Radio have been on late night. Not really during the day.

Also, where is the anvil chest? And that chest next to the start of the track can we put minecarts in it? I always forget one and think man I should just put a few in this chest.

I think the anvils are in one of the reserved chests. Probably the ones in the path up to the xp area.

As far as minecarts, you get to pick two chests for yourself anyways, so why not just stash them there? Otherwise there are ender chests there as well, so you could access them that way.

• 4 weeks later...