EA Sports Promo Coupon

Jibbajabba

So I won a $10 promo code on McDonald's Monopoly game for EA sports.. I don't play sports games so I thought if anyone else could use it you are welcome to it. First come, first serve. I will privately message you the promo code. It must be used by 10/31/13 according to the playing piece. Website to use it is promo.easports.com/mcd. If you end up needing the game piece itself for some reason I can mail it to you.

Edited by Jibbajabba
  • Like 1

If you dont feel like giving it to someone who made their first post on the forums to claim it....... I coud use it for bf4 ;)

Seriously.. We should just make it an unwritten rule not to give out things to people who sign up just for free gifts.. It's happened a few times

If you dont feel like giving it to someone who made their first post on the forums to claim it....... I coud use it for bf4 ;)

Seriously.. We should just make it an unwritten rule not to give out things to people who sign up just for free gifts.. It's happened a few times

What is this live journal? I didn't know people still lived on the Internet. He asked, so I responded. Simple as that. Make it into something bigger if you want, but it was a mere response to a question. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.

Don't take this the wrong way but we've had random people who have never played on a GC server just show up when the word "free" pops up in the forums. Not sure if our site is getting some weird crawl or what not but yeah, it's happened a few times.

If you are a reg on one of our servers then welcome to the forums.

I have talked to mohawk and he didn't realize it was a sports game only coupon. I would prefer to give it to a gc regular before someone I don't know. I will keep it up open for the next few days to see if a regular wants its. If no regular wants it, I will give it to either ironiciconicme or another non-gc person who contacted me earlier through email about it.

Woooo Hoooo!

And ya it can be used for Madden! BTW is the monopoly thing still going on for Mickey D's? I need to find me like 20 Park Places and no Boardwalk!

Edited by Fenix

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty...an update. I never ended up having to use that code because I just won the game tonight at a Madden 25 tournament at Walmart. So if anyone wants that 10% off code or if Jibbajabba wants that code back, I haven't used it.

• 3 weeks later...