Plugins & Hard Mode

Flitterkill

Bukkit plug-ins & hard Mode  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, last time you put up a vote, and it didn't go your way, you put your foot down and said you were ignoring the majority because the server WOULD have creative, end of story. So, I take your focus on democracy with a spoonful of salt.

This is really uncalled for by both of you.

Let's not let this turn into a flame war. We can be rational adults here. We don't need to result to petty insults or bickering.

I'm going to put up a new poll, go home, yes or no.

I did not say that in a rude or derisive manner. I simply stated what happened on that thread. If it didn't happen it would be uncalled for. It did happen. I would've quoted you directly, but that thread was deleted.

Bring up old stuff is uncalled for first off.

Secondly, just to be clear, I went out of my way to find multi options for the survival & creative desires. Which Biggs added the multi-verse (which i found for us) before the update.

I have never said just deal with it on /home. I have been very cool with however this poll goes. I think this thread has went from a polite discussion to dreading up the past and creating unneccessary comments, that's why I said it should be closed.

If we need to make poll only topics from here on out to get rid of this excess b.s. then maybe we should. Cause A lot of us are done with all this drama.

Bring up old stuff is uncalled for first off.

Secondly, just to be clear, I went out of my way to find multi options for the survival & creative desires. Which Biggs added the multi-verse (which i found for us) before the update.

I have never said just deal with it on /home. I have been very cool with however this poll goes. I think this thread has went from a polite discussion to dreading up the past and creating unneccessary comments, that's why I said it should be closed.

If we need to make poll only topics from here on out to get rid of this excess b.s. then maybe we should. Cause A lot of us are done with all this drama.

That's exactly my point? You're just striking me as a fair weather friend to democracy. This time, the vote is going your way, and you're all smiles about democracy. Last time, it didn't go your way, and you just rejected the vote.

The fact that you're acting so differently depending on whether or not the majority swings your way or not is what's bothering me here.

i am fine with plugins just as long as they do not directly interfere with the vanilla gameplay. All i suggest is we keep an open eye for any new form of the /home plugin that has the modifications that leone talked about. Also i don't know all the plugins that were added on the old world but as long as there are no more GAMEPLAY INTERFERING PLUGINS i am fine with the /home

EDIT: the /home mode is now tied on sans poll

Edited by BrohamMC

An iron golem farm, just like xp farms, have been around for numerous game releases, if the creators didn't want these in survival, they wouldn't be possible in survival anymore.

I get it man, I'm not saying its a bad thing or that you are abusing the system more so that a its not in the true survival spirit. I just wanted to point out that everyone is concerned about "survival" and I don't think standing at the bottom of a feeding tube of iron is surviving.