DOTA 2 fails of the week

TheDude

just played this for first time last night, i will say, there seems to be a learning curve. i only played twice, in the first match i was told i was a "bane", people told me to try a tanking class while new. I of course, didnt wanna listen and just picked what seemed cool, and was a bloodseeker. i went 0/24.... anyways, seems fun, just gotta figure it out.

It's that way for everyone. What you should try to understand in this game, is that is has a snowball effect. If some player gets a lot of farm and 5 to 6 kills before the 10 minute mark, they will become what you might call overpowered in other games.

That's why not dying, is usually more important than killing someone.

(edited)

it also depends on who youre going to kill. If you can kill off the enemy carry and its first blood, you better get that kill.

This man speaks the truth. Amen to that!

Edited by goin70

(edited)

But even if you are lagging behind since the enemy has killed a fair bit of heroes and your lanes are being pushed, a good hard carry who can farm or jungle would be ideal.

Edited by goin70

well, i managed not to go 0/21 like three games in a row. Winning

That means you are improving! :D

The steps are usually:

1. learning not to die so many times.

2. learning how to actually contribute.

Tip: if you find yourself 5 to 6 levels behind on the rest of your team or the enemy team, buy observer wards and place them around. Your team will thank you.

ive been getting proficient with clinkz, crinkz? whatever, the bow skeleton ganker guy. im consistently posting positive net worth. almost lvl 2! anyone can feel free to add me.

Added. Do you go for the orchid of malevolence build or something else?

Bloodseeker is a good first choice of hero. At least I think he is. He isn't too difficult to understand the skills, is good at ganking and if you get the force staff that pushes people, he's so deadly lol.

rupture + force staff is hilaaaarious

You play nightling?