Membership renewal

Harrold

I tried to update my membership today, but in the store it says I already bought that item and I'm not allowed to buy it again. Then I get a message, to renew my membership somewhere in my client area, but there is no field to renew. Is that on purpose? Or do you want to buy a $15 donation and then leave my steamid with that in another thread?

lemme poke this but first, on your profile page for your forum account here there should be a client settings or something like that that lists your store purchases.

It probably shows your contributing membership as expired. Does it have an option to reactivate it there?

Actually, do me a solid and take a screen cap of that and pm it too me

You can goto your invoices and see if it is there. If you don't have the billing information filled out that is where you should look.

You may enter your card details below to have renewal fees automatically charged to your card. If a card is not on file, you'll receive an invoice when renewal fees are due.
Edited by MaRvIn

I'm having trouble renewing my membership as well.

It expired: July 30, 2013 - one week ago.

I don't see an option to purchase it either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!

Alright, I've manually generated renewal invoices for you guys.

It's really strange. Basically it's treating some peoples purchases as if they are not subscriptions with the added "bonus" of applying the in-place rule that people can only buy a single subscription - so that when they expire, for some people they can't just get another one.

I'm not sure if this issue has been resolved yet, but I'm having a similar problem. Membership has expired and there is no option to renew, rebuy, nor did I receive any invoice. Any help on this is greatly appreciated!