Want to play on GC's Minecraft Server? READ THIS!

Biggs

Yo guys

Bet you didn't know I played minecraft :/. Pretty new here, so here's some information about myself:

Names Kevin, and I'm from Switzerland. I currently live in New Jersey, where I am attending high school. Fluent in french, german, and (kind of) english. I like to play on your CSGO server but I kind of suck at that game. But I'm pretty good at minecraft. Been playing it for around 2-3 years now, so I have plenty of experience. Oh also I'm 17, which is weird because I feel incredibly young when I play CSGO and then Waaayyy to old to be paying minecraft. Minecraft user name is 2244 (don't ask)

Keralis

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DominatorLJ9

kingmalmo

ScyclX11

bobevan111111

mikele2

soccerstud

Bfunktified

NicktheNoodle01

murdersorus

Lioncloud

catsmeow87

issy6789

zebow206

zakmak3

funniersum

KaloBulgaria123

Btmancini

butterman213534

turbo_fighter2

Let me know if there's any issues with anyone...don't see why there would be.

Today I'll show them the map (that's so awesome) and describe how they can get there....

Although my kids jumped on this morning and said the mineshaft was blocked up or something (there was some crazy zombie thing in there last night).

Kudos to RadioKnight who was very helpful in his diamond hero armor last night, btw.