Want to play on GC's Minecraft Server? READ THIS!

Biggs

Hey guys, ScyleX11. Just got added but realized it was the same server fatty recomended too. Already whitelisted (i think) If you guys could go read my ban application i'd appreciate it :P

Edited by ScyleX11

Hello,

My Minecraft name is Camarth, I would like to be added to the Whitelist.

I work with LizardKing and when he found out I play Minecraft he suggested I come play here. ( I also play other games such as Diablo 3 and Rust)

I have mostly played on a small home server with my girlfriend and roommate, I may be able to persuade them to come on-board :-)

Thanks!

Zrtmiles Aka Camarth

Please change NicktheNoodle01 to NicktheNoodle1

can you verify this one for me?

yup

also added alex.

fatty- you have power to control the whitelist. In chat it is just

/whitelist

/whitelist list

/whitelist add <name>
/whitelist remove <name>

/whitelist remove crasx

Hey guys I am a housemate of Camarth...tend to not engage with other players...mostly doing landscaping...not into the fancier redstone gizmos (too much like real work). I tend to be a care bear kind of gamer. I have been playing on the server for about a week...suddenly says I'm not on the White List. Hopefully will be there soon.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I am a housemate of Camarth...tend to not engage with other players...mostly doing landscaping...not into the fancier redstone gizmos (too much like real work). I tend to be a care bear kind of gamer. I have been playing on the server for about a week...suddenly says I'm not on the White List. Hopefully will be there soon.

Thanks

Could I get added to the Whitelist? I am Zrtmiles/Camarth's other half, He has convinced me to come play here. My Minecraft name is Camarths_gal

Added Camarths_gal and TolgeWood to the server's whitelist. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...