ReTextured Retooled and renovated for HR mode

turnbullTeRRoR

de_seventowers (b2 on the server I think) I've rethought the map as a HR mode map and instead of the traditional castle type theme I've retextured and made many additions for HR mode

also gotta come up with a new name I think. seven towers was a name the original map took its inspiration from any ideas? hr_"newname"_beta

hr_seventowers_b110007.jpghr_seventowers_b110006.jpghr_seventowers_b110005.jpghr_seventowers_b110004.jpghr_seventowers_b110003.jpghr_seventowers_b110001.jpghr_seventowers_b110000.jpg

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

yeah working on it went with lions den (for now) also considerd lions gate. Iran or Iraq were thoughts I just don't want to be offensive to anyone ya know

BTW I'm in the process of adding another extraction point and also moved the plane a little closer and added another access point to it......... we will test probably this Saturday

post lunch update...... I think I like what I did may post a screen shot later

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

updated screenshots with new secondary hostage rescue point + added another route to the plane. Tried to keep the rescue points relatively close together so if it came down to 1 v 1 the T at least would have a chance if he chose the wrong site

extended tunnel for underground route to humV rescue zone

hr_lions_den_beta_h0007.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_h0006.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_h0005.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_h0003.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_h0002.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_h0001.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_h0000.jpg

hr_lions_den_beta_e0000.jpg

GC Alumni
(edited)

As it stands right now through 3 plays on the map(current beta2) CTs 23 to T's 18

10-3 T

10-3 CT

10-5 CT

at first people suggested moving the rescue zones further apart I was kinda iffy on that I knew that keeping the zones in decent but not to close site of each other would be a good idea.

Options I'm currently spinning through my head.

moving hostages to the middle doors so the CTs can quick jog to them and be off about 2-3 seconds before the T's get there ( would also require moving T's back agian)

also considering moving T spawns to 3 different locations / left /right / middle like I did with hr_contained

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR