I was bored.

VooDooPC

• 2 weeks later...

Whaa? My first "steam download all" result goes to some unscrupulous website. Second result is a guy asking for the feature to download Steam games all at once. Third result is a guy asking the point of adding non-steam games to Steam.

I think I did eventually find the result you were talking about. I didn't know this feature existed, no one told me!

Top 5 reason I don't go to the Steam website: 1.) I have Steam always open on my PC. 2.) I hate doing the Steam Guard thing on the website. 3.) They always say my "verify you're a human" thing is wrong. 4.) I don't know if I'm supposed to use my username or my e-mail since my Steam username is technically my e-mail. 5.) I don't know my password.

I WAS extremely bored at the time. I sent my video card to EVGA and had no video card besides the on board CPU GPU thing, which can hardly run 2D games. What's life without a video card? Can I even call that life?