Banned L4D2

megahuddle

Hello there.

I got banned gcftw Left 4 Dead 2 10 V 10 server about an hour ago. Not a vote kick.

we were about to finish the rollercoaster level, and I got to the saferoom first, closed the door grabbed some ammo and tried to fight my way out, to help the others when i got banned. I've played on this server several times and im very sad that i can't anymore.

Could you please grand me access again? honestly I think the host/admin just got caught in the heat. supposingly thought that I was rushing.. dunno.. well, hope u can help :)

cheers .. Btw. I'm new to this forum so plz bare with me, if this isn't the right way to post my request.

more like 2 hours now :(

Edited by Flitterkill

I do not think he has learned a lesson about not rushinf. I screen capped him several times two nights a go rushing a mile ahead and even locking himself in the end of map saferoom with half his team still just entering the train yard area (second map blood harvest). I am on my phone right now but will upload the screenshots later tonight. As no admins were on, a few people asked him to return to the team but he completely ignored everyone. I am certain by now he should know rushing is not allowed so i am unsure of why he insists on it.

. As no admins were on, a few people asked him to return to the team but he completely ignored everyone. I am certain by now he should know rushing is not allowed so i am unsure of why he insists on it.

It was mostly geared towards he has been removed in the past for it. An admin was on and asked us to not do kick votes if admins are on.

?

Apologies. I was on my phone when I sent those messages. It was two separate instances in the same night ; the admin who was on had their game crasx on them and returned to the game on the second map. another user asked if they could kick and was told no, since an admin was around, so i didn't bother to ask if there were special commands on the gc server for kicking (eventually, I'll get around to reading the rules/commands page). I'll start recording demos, since I didn't catch where the rest of the team was in the screenshots.

... go read the rules commands now. Seriously, you can't make a legitimate claim as a member without having tried something yourself. If there was an admin on, you could always message them after asking for a kick vote. Endless options here, not too sure what you were doing that night.