Survivor Bot removal?

Sky

I hate survivor bots no matter which side I'm on.

As infected their auto-aim keeps you from doing sneak attacks, and of course the "oh you can see me from 300 feet away through the trees? @*&$#*!!".

And as survivor they just hold you back and get you killed trying to keep them safe.

I think the best solution would be to spawn as many bots as needed in order to make the teams even, in case there are 1 or 2 more infected. Then let survivors that are killed take over the bots and continue playing. That makes babysitting the bot a little more rewarding and gives the humans a reason to do so.

• Like 1

I was thinking of something similar when you need to get in a elevator, other than that i think its just fine, kinda fun to charge 7 survivors off a ledge don't you think? and don't gimme that its not fair on the survivors rubbish as you get to be infected after :)

the auto aim on the bots does seem to annoy me a bit however that's always the time i find new spawn places rather than ghost jumping etc as somebody really does need to train to boom Monkie

• Like 1

I was thinking of something similar when you need to get in a elevator, other than that i think its just fine, kinda fun to charge 7 survivors off a ledge don't you think? and don't gimme that its not fair on the survivors rubbish as you get to be infected after :)

Bowling the survivors is best

the auto aim on the bots does seem to annoy me a bit however that's always the time i find new spawn places rather than ghost jumping etc as somebody really does need to train to boom Monkie

Monkie is a bot

• Like 2

From my experience a bot's accuracy increases as you get closer, without a point of diminishing return like with human players (if a charger is hugging you, it seems harder to shoot him as opposed to when he's a small distance away from you).

However when the distance increases again, a bot's accuracy doesn't increase.

Result: pounce, get shoved off, pounce away, get headshotted by an incapped bot with a pistol from across the map.