16 rounds win, swap at combined 15 rounds played

shaftiel

I despise people who play only one side all the time, especially bad now that people are excited about the silenced weapons on CT. Teams are always out of balance now. Make this simple change where sides swap after 15 rounds are played, and the team wins after 16 rounds won. Don't know why we have not done this already.

Shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...

We thought about this years ago, it requires removing the option to switch teams as otherwise people would just switch back to CT (for instance) at the end of the half and removing the option to switch teams at all has its own problems.

Actually, despite the problems with removing the ability to switch teams, I would actually prefer it that way. Especially for custom map night so we get to play both sides of a custom map that we might never have the chance to again. We would need to improve auto team balancing and it might need more admin help (you know, like when Shaft is hacking)

But then the silenced variants of the weapons are terrible (IMO) and the novelty will soon wear off

We thought about this years ago, it requires removing the option to switch teams as otherwise people would just switch back to CT (for instance) at the end of the half and removing the option to switch teams at all has its own problems.

Actually, despite the problems with removing the ability to switch teams, I would actually prefer it that way. Especially for custom map night so we get to play both sides of a custom map that we might never have the chance to again. We would need to improve auto team balancing and it might need more admin help (you know, like when Shaft is hacking)

But then the silenced variants of the weapons are terrible (IMO) and the novelty will soon wear off

I would kick ban the holy criznap outta people switch on half to remain on one side. Unless it was warrented by unbalanced teams

I would kick ban the holy criznap outta people switch on half to remain on one side. Unless it was warrented by unbalanced teams

Haha totally, but you're not always there, and when you're not it's cold and lonely...

Haha totally, but you're not always there, and when you're not it's cold and lonely...

we are currently in the process of helping out on that were graduating admins right now ,but admittedly some of them were part of the no child left behind admin course program......

we are currently in the process of helping out on that were graduating admins right now ,but admittedly some of them were part of the no child left behind admin course program......

Unlike Shaft who we kept trying to leave behind but he kept finding his way home...

• Like 1

I don't play on the server to play like cmm. Up to 30 rounds in pub is way too much. The way it is now is fine, I don't want to spend an hour on just one map possibly longer due to the massive amount of people that play on the server. I think this would hurt the server more than help it.