Teambalance

Harrold

We (elegant and I) started playing first map of The Parish. We joined when the game was running already and the first round was about to be over. I was infected at that time. By the time I joined out team was clearly dominating the survivors. The progress was about 50% and we already had two tanks. To balance the teams, I joined the survivor team, since there was a spot open and the teams were completely unbalanced. We ended up with 10 people in the safe room and that proved that she was wrong. My team had 875 points and the other team had 245. Chick didn't approve of me joining that team and said to not use the team switch function. She then switched me with someone else because I apparently was stacking the teams. You can't stack a team which is losing. Why does that function even exist if nobody is allowed to use it?

This is what I will say. On the first map I'm never going to scramble it, i'm not going to switch people around it's just not going to happen. Because you just never know what is going to happen. There's no real reason to assume because you never know. I don't have a problem switching around, what I prefer and I have always done is if it is unbalanced after the 1st or 2nd map I will swap people around. And just so you know after I did switch the teams around the game came out pretty darn close. There was some back and forth but at the end of the day if an admin is on ask "hey can I switch to help" or "can I switch" don't just do it on the first map assuming it is unbalanced because I have seen it where one team does bad people think it's unbalanced and the other team turns around and does the same thing. Just wait for the first map to go before you just swap teams and ask the admin if they are saying "Hey i'm going to move some people", feel free to volunteer. That's why I didn't let you switch.