What personality type are you?

Animal

https://www.personalitypage.com/html/portraits.html

Certainly if you've taken psychology or sociology you've heard of the jungian system of personalities. To refresh your memory it is a combination of traits that make up who you are. In a way it's a scientific horoscope that has nothing to do with your birthday. Check out the list and see which one you best fit into.

I'm an ENTP but could sometimes be considered an INTP. Lots of great ideas, hard to follow through. My girflriend is definitely an ENTJ so it's a nice balance.

• Like 1

INTJ.

Though from what I learned in school I'm a bigger fan of Bandura's social cognitive theory than Freud's psychoanalytic theory. I think we determine who we are by what we do and what we experience, not by some unseen drive (id, ego, superego).

Edited by VooDooPC
  • Like 1

INTJ.

Though from what I learned in school I'm a bigger fan of Bandura's social cognitive theory than Freud's psychoanalytic theory. I think we determine who we are by what we do and what we experience, not by some unseen drive (id, ego, superego).

Edited by walkingCat