D3: Reaper of Souls

LiMiT

Long term D3 ended up being way too Disney for me. This does sounds like loads of improvement but the loot still seems... I get that it's better (check out the various news threads at incgamers) but you'll be getting less of it.

I dunno. Won't be an insta-buy day one. We'll see.

After all the time I put into D3, I kind of feel like I need to try this. I just got worn out from grinding 4 hours at a time on Inferno (Act I, most of Act II) and getting NOTHING REMOTELY USEFUL AT ALL. Or a "Legendary" that sucked balls.

i dont think this is releasing until 2014, as there is no current release date set. What I do like is that the legendary items in the expansion are actually awesom and they're finally tuning it so wizards won't be rolling around with 2H axes anymore. I imagine that whole rebalancing is going to tinkle some players off.

Yeah, I am still curious to see what the control schema for consoles is. I managed to play Too Human without any issue, but I know a lot of people couldn't get into it because of its extremely awkward controls.

Too Human did have very awkward controls. It was a third person game without camera control. Movement was on one stick and all your combat moves were on the other stick. I don't see Diablo 3 controlling like that at all. There have been plenty of action RPGs on consoles. Whatever controls they come up with, I think they'll be fine.

The guys from Penny Arcade sat down and played through the console version up to the Skeleton King on the PS3 version. The video kinda shows that control scheme and gives you a idea of whats going on.

S.