CS:GO Item Drops and Keys

walkingCat

I have few questions:

- How people are able to sell case keys on steam marketplace? If it's not a drop, then where do they get it?

- I've never seen a single knife drop, however there are tons of knives for sale. So, did anyone get a knife drop or even see one?

- Do I have to play Arms Race or Demolition or Op. Payback in order to get some unique drops?

Post your answers and questions here, please.

Just from what I have read:

1. People are buying keys in other countries where the currency exchange makes them cheaper. They buy them and then are able to up-sell them on the US market for dollars thus making a profit off them. The profit must be small but when you sell a ton of keys the money adds up pretty quickly.

2. Never seen anyone get a knife drop that I know of yet - They are one of the "rare specialty items"

3. You won't get any special items for playing those mods - We tried playing arms race for over 2 hours and actually didn't receive any drops. Been getting the majority on the GC pub and during match making. All "time based" apparently anyway.

:)

I have few questions:

- How people are able to sell case keys on steam marketplace? If it's not a drop, then where do they get it?

- I've never seen a single knife drop, however there are tons of knives for sale. So, did anyone get a knife drop or even see one?

- Do I have to play Arms Race or Demolition or Op. Payback in order to get some unique drops?

Post your answers and questions here, please.

I hope they never stop them from selling cheap keys!

Also the clock resets sometime on Wednesdays, so if you get 4 drops on Wednesday or afterward you can stop playing, because we're all just in it for the drops, right?

Edited by anonymo

- Adjusted Weapon Case Key and Payback Pass prices for foreign currencies based on current international exchange rates.

This is now fixed. So get ready to pay more for keys!

- Pretty funny really - The market has become inflated with boxes and I've seen them as low as .80 cents now. Seems like a lot of people don't want to pay $2.50 just to get another Famas Doomkitty lol