hr_contained T strategy

turnbullTeRRoR

T's have been struggling a lot on hr_contained and it purplexes me. I think the main problem is over aggression and lack of camping.

I'm suprised they do not take advantage of the different spawns to get into some aggressive camping spots and not peeking the spot but actually camping it. I've taken Marvins overview to show a little layout strat for T side

The yellow circles/ovals show the cautious playing spots to hold the choke points entering warehouse in/ around extraction area, and of course the red indicate some aggressive areas T's can reach before or around the time CT's can first see them. Word of caution though if one side falls and you are in a red zone the hostage will probably reach the rescue zone uncontested. The Yellow however if played will give you a chance to cover the rescue zone within seconds 2-3 at the most.

The orange boxes represent the 4 T spawns.

Also think T"s could utilize Smokes to cut off CT's routes and move in closer to even more aggressive spots with out being seen, but it all hinges when playing aggressively on super camping and each side holding up.

Peaking the long distances from the warehouse are generally not a great idea because the odds are that you will have @ least 3-4 guns aiming at your 1 (if not many more) T's could probably bait a little more with aggressors playing u p camping and guys safe-peeking those long distances though.

holdings.jpg

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

• 2 weeks later...