HELP AGAIN! Lets push hr_contained

turnbullTeRRoR

Just published hr_contained to the work shop.

I'm hoping this "new" game type/mode will gain some notoriety. You can help by SUBSCRIBING, adding to FAVORITES and lastly but just as importantly RATING

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=174366390

Last time we did this valve cheated us! CHEATED US by removing de_stadium from the rotation right when It was peaking and about to take over one of the top 3 spots for the month........ them dirty dogs....

Are you sure the map is balanced enough? I've only played it once, but it was clearly a landslide for the CTs.

Also I think awps / would help balance it out some.

Last time we played the map, I called hold east side of the map, but nobody helped. If we had that side we'd probably win.

Are you sure the map is balanced enough? I've only played it once, but it was clearly a landslide for the CTs.

Also I think awps / would help balance it out some.

Last time we played the map, I called hold east side of the map, but nobody helped. If we had that side we'd probably win.

Yeah I mean its pub life. Honestly most pub teams suck at least one side does because teams won't play together at all and on a map like this/ on T side you have to have your stuff together.... on CT side if T side is on- you really have to have your stuff together. I watch {HaC}Snot Rage and co. hold down the fort on T side one time.