HEY!

General

I'm just gonna get my body to where I like it, then I'm gonna cut down on the time, and the amount of days I workout. My body can handle it, not tired and weak the next day, and I'm also getting results.

Btw, whats your weight and height Toner?

I'm just gonna get my body to where I like it, then I'm gonna cut down on the time, and the amount of days I workout. My body can handle it, not tired and weak the next day, and I'm also getting results.

170lbs 5' 8" still can do some sick bunny hops bro

post-4157-0-69626100-1379377767_thumb.jpg

170lbs 5' 8" still can do some sick bunny hops bro

had a bunny hop comp at my house about 8 years ago ( I was 23 around 205 lb) we were hauling tail up a my drive way at the top there is the slightest of inclines. We would hop for distance/ and you had to clear a little mini ramp. We were getting some mad air I think the landing ramp was like a 10" tall x 36 long ramp. We were getting around/ over 20 feet from the lip to clear the 10" ramp lip. Also we busted some rims during this...... not advisable for the cheapskates :)

Man, I started to workout 2 body parts a day, and man I feel like I'm getting stronger then when I worked out my entire body. Been a week since I started, trying out SixStar Whey Protein for the next 2 weeks. I'll try out That C4 stuff FacepalmSmash when I'm done with this tub.

Toner, man you're short but sick bunny hop bro, makes me wanna start riding my bike again.

When i was young I worked out to gain muscle. But I gave that up and when I got older, my workouts became running, running and more running. 2013 my goal was to complete a full marathon, which I did last May. I didn't do it fast, but I finished it, which was all I wanted to do.

Now for 2014, a friend and I have decided to do some more extreme races. I am training to do a faster marathon time in April so I can qualify for a 50 mile race next November http://www.jfk50mile.org/ It's in Maryland and goes up the Appalachian trail, up about 1200 feet in elevation. It will be about 9 to 10 hours of running (hopefully not more).

To train, I am setting up a year long training program. I just did a half marathon in Philadelphia last weekend, which was my last race for 2013, and I took this week off from running. Starting next week, I will run 5 miles 2 to 3 times a week and a 10 mile run on the weekend. Every couple weeks i will add miles to those runs. In February I will do a half marathon again, then in April a full marathon hopefully under 4 hours. Then in August I am doing a 50k (31 mile) race. The 50k is on a course that is a 2 1/2 mile loop in the woods, probably very hot and humid. And if I survive that, then I will be ready for the 50 mile run in November.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When i was young I worked out to gain muscle. But I gave that up and when I got older, my workouts became running, running and more running. 2013 my goal was to complete a full marathon, which I did last May. I didn't do it fast, but I finished it, which was all I wanted to do.

Now for 2014, a friend and I have decided to do some more extreme races. I am training to do a faster marathon time in April so I can qualify for a 50 mile race next November http://www.jfk50mile.org/ It's in Maryland and goes up the Appalachian trail, up about 1200 feet in elevation. It will be about 9 to 10 hours of running (hopefully not more).

To train, I am setting up a year long training program. I just did a half marathon in Philadelphia last weekend, which was my last race for 2013, and I took this week off from running. Starting next week, I will run 5 miles 2 to 3 times a week and a 10 mile run on the weekend. Every couple weeks i will add miles to those runs. In February I will do a half marathon again, then in April a full marathon hopefully under 4 hours. Then in August I am doing a 50k (31 mile) race. The 50k is on a course that is a 2 1/2 mile loop in the woods, probably very hot and humid. And if I survive that, then I will be ready for the 50 mile run in November.

In my younger days i use to hike the Appalachian trail. If memory serves me we hiked about 10ish miles a day and its up or down hill all the way. Walking it was tough .

I salute you man