BrohamMC

Ok. So has anyone played with the newest snapshot? I have and its pretty cool. If not then i suggest you do. AND Mojang seems to be a balance of revealing things and hiding things this update! Witch leads me to my next tag, The super secret settings any ideas? I am personally thinking NEW MOBS but i'd like to get some other perspectives. AND this is mostly a question for biggs and any other top MC admins. with the muliti-verse plugin, will we be adding an amplified world? I know this is kinda early but im am really excited about this update!

minecraft_1.7_pistons_update_trailer-461297-1309850399.jpeg

Edited by BrohamMC

http://www.minecraft...coming_features

Amplified is a World Type is a that was introduced in snapshot 13w36a. This World type consists of many large hills and mountains which dwarf even the extreme hills seen in all other world types. It's recommended that you have a 'beefy' computer or you will run across lots of lag trying to play in and generate the world. It is unclear if the skylands effect that this world type brings on is intentional or not, or simply a limitation of the minecraft world generation. This world can be particularly hard to survive in since caves hardly generate in the hills and it's quite easy to find yourself in a situation where you can fall to your death due to all the cliffs made since the world is trying to go up to the absolute limit of how high blocks can go. Certain biomes (ie. swamplands and oceans) may see little to no change while pretty much all others do. The world type is currently WIP.

Edited by MaRvIn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...