Oh no he didn't

turnbullTeRRoR

when MaRvIn and I get the overview/radar hammered out for lions den there will be 2 releases

hr_lions_den

and

hr_lions_dawn see picture below.......oh yes I did I can already here the complaints about it being toooo dark....... turn yo lights up people! I really like the pre-dawn feel and atmosphere

hr_lions_den_dawn20003.jpg

hr_lions_den_dawn20002.jpg

hr_lions_den_dawn20001.jpg

hr_lions_den_dawn20000.jpg

hr_lions_den_dawn0000.jpg

ps dont worry about the low FPS in the screen shots these were taken from my work PC which is crap when it comes to running CSGO

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Adds variety. Who says that maps can't take place at night? No one, that's who! Turn on the convar that enables flashlights and that map would be awesome.

Next make a map that's entirely dark and takes place in a large wooded area. Seeing flashlights all over the place and not really knowing who is friend or foe until it might be to late. Oh well, I can only dream.

Personally i like some dark maps as well. However for stadium, I liked the old version better. The new version is like a larger version of he_dodgeball with guns.

The stadium map was mostly just for testing the lighting/ see how many complain. Its amazing how many peeps play this game on default/ or to dark settings. "I can't see" turn yo dang brightness up and wipe away those tears while you at it!