Plugin Additions

Soap

Not sure if this should be Jackie or Crashx....

1) Is it possible and how do you feel about adding the purchase to use a flashlight?

Say 5-10 points to allow you to "turn on" your flashlight?

2) I had asked you at one point Jackie about getting the *Bride Witch (only see in the one campaign) to be the same witch model when you buy one.
Is that any more viable now? If you aren't interested, is Crash hopefully...? :blush:

3) This might be WILD sounding but as an addition in the infected menu, add in for 60 points:

10-15 (or...20?) bot only spawned Jockeys or hunter...smoker, etc? I was imagining a 100 hunter bots spawning in and the noise they would produce....but I'm sure no one would ever go for that (except for 150 points maybe).

Thoughts? Is it possible? Would crash/Jack ever entertain the idea?

Edited by Soap

3) This might be WILD sounding but as an addition in the infected menu, add in for 60 points:

10-15 (or...20?) bot spawned Jockeys or hunter...smoker, etc? They are bots but the idea came to me in a dream. I was imagining 100 hunter bots spawning in and the noise they would produce....but I'm sure no one would ever go for that (except for 150 points maybe).

Thoughts? Is it possible? Would you ever entertain the idea?

Or jockey spawns should go all the way up to 11.

• Like 1

On some of the darker spots of maps, you'd be pretty lost without a flashlight.

You'd think that, but i've been playing the game and intentionally turning my flashlight off and it really changes the game. Adds more depth to it

Not sure if this should be Jackie or Crashx....

1) Is it possible and how do you feel about adding the purchase to use a flashlight?

Say 5-10 points to allow you to "turn on" your flashlight?

2) I had asked you at one point Jackie about getting the Bridge Witch (only see in the one campaign) to be the same witch model when you buy one.

Is that any more viable now? If you aren't interested, is Crash hopefully...? :blush:

10-15 (or...20?) bot only spawned Jockeys or hunter...smoker, etc? I was imagining a 100 hunter bots spawning in and the noise they would produce....but I'm sure no one would ever go for that (except for 150 points maybe).

Thoughts? Is it possible? Would crash/Jack ever entertain the idea?

1. Don't think it would be possible. Not like it's necessary.

2. Perhaps. It's certainly doable.

3. Can't really spawn bots independently from real players. Anything using the "z_spawn" spawns in a dead player as that infected. Don't know if you played here when it happened, but the buy system was kind of like that before and people were getting irritated at the fact they were getting force-spawned.

• Like 1

3. Can't really spawn bots independently from real players. Anything using the "z_spawn" spawns in a dead player as that infected. Don't know if you played here when it happened, but the buy system was kind of like that before and people were getting irritated at the fact they were getting force-spawned.

1) I wasn't sure if a plugin could take care of that, turn your light off if you turn it on until you buy it. But just a fun idea, changes the game for me at least.

2) Doable?! :dork: That's great to hear. It seems like such a waste having that witch only ever appear in the one level on the one stage. Any chance you can let me know if either of you powerhouses figure out how to implement it?

3) I wondered that, are you saying there can't be more players than 10 for infected, human or bot otherwise?

I thought it possible because when you spawn in as an infected, then are chosen for a tank, whatever you just spawned in as, runs around as a bot and attacks...

1) I wasn't sure if a plugin could take care of that, turn your light off if you turn it on until you buy it. But just a fun idea, changes the game for me at least.

2) Doable?! :dork: That's great to hear. It seems like such a waste having that witch only ever appear in the one level on the one stage. Any chance you can let me know if either of you powerhouses figure out how to implement it?

3) I wondered that, are you saying there can't be more players than 10 for infected, human or bot otherwise?

I thought it possible because when you spawn in as an infected, then are chosen for a tank, whatever you just spawned in as, runs around as a bot and attacks...

1. There's really nothing controlling enabling/disabling your flashlight.

2. Should just be a simple precache of the model and changing the model of the witch to the bride model.

3. You could have more infected than 10 running around, but ALL players would have to be spawned in first for this to actually happen.

1. There's really nothing controlling enabling/disabling your flashlight.

2. Should just be a simple precache of the model and changing the model of the witch to the bride model.

3. You could have more infected than 10 running around, but ALL players would have to be spawned in first for this to actually happen.

2) Could I ask you to do that for me pretty please?

3) Sad, no other way to do that then? :(

2. Perhaps. It's certainly doable. (Bride witch for all the witches people buy instead of the default model)

You just have to precache the model.

Any movement on this fundea? (fun and idea, merged)

Edited by Soap