NFL WEEK 5 recap

turnbullTeRRoR

Rough week for myself. GC#2 came down to Roddy White vs Bilal Powell in a nearly tied game..... Roddy White had his best game of the season....... Powell had his worst...... League#1 I played Two who is actually #1 and my third and fourth highest point earners were my kicker and defense.....nuff said.

btw Panthers suck and I'm ready for a new coaching staff. Steve Smith is borderline hall of famer who has been dropping critical passes for the last 2-3 years and fumbling at the worst time ( kicking green bays butt 3 years ago arguably in their prime) Ole Steve started my sunday football game off great with a wide open drop on a perfect pass in the endzone on third and goal. Next drive 3r down around the 20-30 near the red zone wide open drop on perfect pass. Then just for good measure his understudy drops the 4th and 1 wide open perfect pass standing still....... yeah not a happy Panther camper

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

Me grabbing KC for my defense? Nice.

Pierre Thomas picking up the bye week slack of Adrain P? Oh yes.

Prater pratering for Denver. I luvs my kicker.

ilovetomatoes big guns of Tom Brady at QB and Cincy's WR Green playing a crap-fest in a driving rain? Lols.

And the cherry on top? Craig's choice of defense. Texas. Who scored, wait for it.... zero points.

I'll take it :)

Capture.JPG

Everything was looking good in both leagues for me until Denver-Dallas happened. Completely sunk me in Deuce because NOBODY COULD F*^ TACKLE DEZ, and forced me to pray for 3 points out of Roddy White on MNF in the other league (which, considering his year thus far, was asking a lot). That Julio injury though could be a killer - my condolences on your loss, FK.

And confirmed. Boo.

Not only that but my QB1 is Matt Ryan. So, yeah, this will work out well...

12 team leagues man. Can't buy a WR, TE, or RB during the year but plenty of QB and DEF to go around. Dropped Flacco because why not but its hard watching a QB carve up your favorite team (Balt vs GB this week - given Matthews is out this might be a good pickup for someone...)