My blonde is showing

chick82

Tirtul and I are watching wild Russia about the animals. Well they showed reindeer, up until today I thought reindeer where just mythical creatures that Santa had.

I think tirtul is starting to rethink marrying me.

removed photo cuz it was no longer a photo

Edited by TheDude
  • Like 1

I really did think they were just mythical creatures in winter that were with Santa. I think the worst part looking back on it, is all those years I watched Christmas movies and they had Reindeer, idk I thought it was either horses with Reindeer ears, or like robotic things made by Hollywood. It was pretty cool to find out they were real.

To be fair, Reindeer are like the unicorns of the north.

Shaftiel

Unicorns are real right?

They used to be. They were a favored prize for knights in the medieval ages as a proof of a succesful crusade, so now there's hardly any left.

To be fair, Reindeer are like the unicorns of the north.

Shaftiel

Unicorns are real right?

They used to be. They were a favored prize for knights in the medieval ages as a proof of a succesful crusade, so now there's hardly any left.

cant find this factoid on the internet, anywhere. not sure if i was trolled into looking for it, or if you were serious...

• 2 weeks later...