the new Rebbeca Black

JKap

A Great Platform for undiscovered talent to get the recognition they deserve by increasing demand and providing a NON-Exclusive Management deal which consist of Social Media, Song Creation, Music Video Creation, Record Label and Music Distribution. Finally EXPOSURE!!!

http://pmwlive.com

That site is the reason! They take rich parents with kids who want to be famous singers and they pay for people to write crappy songs and then this company laughs all the way to the bank!

PMW Live’s Music Production Platform Deal includes:
*Placement with Songwriter
-You will be placed with one of our songwriters to collaborate on your single.
*Vocal Consultation / Vocal Coaching
-You will be working with one of our vocalists on the final song.
*Fully Produced Song
-Your song will be recorded, mixed and mastered by our top producers and engineers in Los Angeles.
*Stylist Session / Image Consulting
-Combined with having your own make-up artist on set, this will help fully prepare you for your music video shoot.
*Your Own Music Video
-We fly our crew of directors to you or we fly you out to Los Angeles, where you get to experience a great production set.
*Photo Shoot
- On set photo shoot will be used for promotions, publications and press releases.
*Artist Press Release
-All final material, which includes your song, music video and photos willl be sent to various media outlets for exposure.
*Online Promotions and Marketing
All final material, again, including your song, music video and photos will be promoted and marketed online.
*Record Label / Music Management Submissions
-We submit all final material to various record labels, as well as music management companies.

• Like 1

Uhhhg..... how ever edit this is sooooo bad. You can hear her hands clasp when she does the Chow Mien bit.

When will all this bullcrap end? People need to start being honest to these kids earlier on in life.

I agree.... theres better food to sing about...like Russian food. Though it would be hard to sing about Vodka... I guess you can Daft Punk it, and just have Vodka in the song over 300 times (Around the World.)

Also the song suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhcks

Edited by ValenAlvern
  • Like 1

Uhhhg..... how ever edit this is sooooo bad. You can hear her hands clasp when she does the Chow Mien bit.

When will all this bullcrap end? People need to start being honest to these kids earlier on in life.

I agree.... theres better food to sing about...like Russian food. Though it would be hard to sing about Vodka... I guess you can Daft Punk it, and just have Vodka in the song over 300 times (Around the World.)

Also the song suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhcks

nothing wrong with chinese food.

//pandaexpressdoesnotcount.

• Like 1

Yes, because someone else makes an idiot of themselves, I also refuse to continue to like the things they also like.

I heard Hitler loved the McRib sandwich. Don't care. I'll still nomnomnom on some fake rib meat by-product released by McDonald's randomly throughout the year. It's yummy.

Terrorists like beer? Welp, they have good taste cause that stuff is refreshing on a hot day.

Just because an annoying self-absorbed 12 year old (and has anyone ever met a pre-teen who's NOT self-absorbed?) goes public with their ode to Chinese Food, I'm not gonna stop doing the mall food court orange chicken.

For $1.29.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ZFA2K_0Ko

Like that song was really going to stop this fat kid from eating Chinese food... silly Baloosh..

Enjoy your mall food court Orange Chicken, I'm gonna go get me an awesome Chorizo burrito!! I only say this because I remember Baloosh being sad about the quality Mexican food he doesn't get where he lives.