Dota 2 update 6.79

TheDude

It is huge but an Enigma will always get blink and bkb before agh specter. Plus, hes usual items are still better picks, Mek, Pipe, and Necro Book 3(which is now buffed).

This patched is going to shift the meta into something crazy. People complained about Spirit Breaker are now going to complain about Bloodseeker since he is gonna move at 1000+ move speed.

Io and Bat are nerfed to high hell so they are probably no longer first ban/pick.

I predict heroes like Nightstalker, Viper, Brood. and all of those underused supports will see more play. This patch really helped support players since the gold/sec is a little higher and wards last 1 minute longer.

(edited)

LMAO Drow just got even more buffed....gotta love that!

I do. Hopefully now more people will pick drow and feed me kills with her.

Ugh maybe I should try playing this again. I've played a bit but not enough to be taken out of the "complete noob" category.

Some of the most fun i've had gaming in years. It's worth getting into that's for sure.

Edited by TheDude

Ugh maybe I should try playing this again. I've played a bit but not enough to be taken out of the "complete noob" category.

I can reinstall and we can learn it together. I never got into the DOTA scene but do play League of Legends a bit.

From what i've heard the transition from LoL to Dota is easy, but the other way around it's impossible.

On a related note: the patch update is now LIVE

If anyone does want to learn or get better im happy to help, but if you want to get into it the best way is to do the tutorial it offers and to read/watch a guide for starting to play dota. (and trust me the first week will probably suck and maby make you tinklee doff alot, but it is so much fun after you get past that initial learning curve)