Halloween

chick82

It's just 7 days away...

What will you all be doing or dressing up as.

Tirtul and I will be home bound, sitting up a nice table spread of silly Halloween "themed" food items, and of course some Spooooky jello bats and pumpkins and ghost (got it at Safeway was a Jello Mold and Jello for 3 bucks). Anyway, we are going to watch a few "scary" movies and I use that term very loosely BECAUSE those movies will be like Hocus Pocus, Monster House that kind of "scary" LOL.

What are you guys going to do!

I was Batman last Saturday night. Needless today I got a lot of attention for a costume I made a last minute decision on (2 hours before the party). I was going to go as an undead mormon bicycle dude, but I decided it was too much work to get it right, and my friends who were throwing the party had already decided they were doing that costume as well (w/o the undead part). So when I went shopping for costumes, I found this really good Batman mask. Then as I started looking around for other costumes, I saw a really cheap and good Batman full suit. Then I saw the rental capes, and I just went with it.

The key part to this costume to make it look as good as possible was the black makeup around my eyes. I can also do the Bale voice pretty good too. Even my best friend (who thought I was going as the undead mormon) had no clue who I was when I came up to him and started talking to him in the batman voice. Needless to say I had an amazing night on Saturday.

post-4369-0-34081600-1383023844_thumb.jpgpost-4369-0-61815900-1383023820_thumb.jpgpost-4369-0-25504900-1383023807_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'll trick and treat the little rascals - making some candy toffee apples, but I won't be using apples, I'm going to using onions.

I just lost the last drop of faith in humanity (Englishmen in particular)

:P

This is why we got on boats and left.

Three cheers for those of us working.

• Like 1

(edited)

I'm headed out to Mill Avenue (the line of bars next to ASU) Halloween night, but I can't do the batman costume because I can't wear a mask and drink. So, I have to go as Peter Venkman for now. Here's me as a ghostbuster last year:

post-4369-0-97323700-1383196257_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fenix