I've had enough, he needs to be banned!

Bot

Please ban the player 'Bot' (myself) for 2 weeks. I've been spending far too much time on the gc server. Since I'm somewhat of a video game addict, I think stopping cold turkey for 2 weeks would help me sink time into more productive avenues.

I don't know what moderation is.

So I miss playing on gc a lot more than I thought and want to come back. However, I still want to curb my gaming time. Someone suggested that an admin monitor my gaming time or something. Is there a way I can play like an allotted number of hours per week?

This almost feels like requesting a babysitter for myself lol

Addiction comes in many guises, but gaming addiction is a recent occurrence in this new century. If you really feel the need to be limited, then you are on your way to becoming self-regulatory. If it is ok with Board Members, I will only be too happy to help you overcome your problem.

Ask Valve to install a punching glove that hits you in the face every time it detects you opening L4D2.

I hear electric shock has a better success rate...........this could actually work

And Maestro, that would be cool if you could.

Don't let me down Bot

We have worked out a timetable between ourselves of how many campaigns he can play and when he can join.

If you don't abide by this, I will have no hesitation to make the perma-ban active again.

Welcome back

go for it. I'd offer to write a plugin to monitor your playtime but im pretty busy with something

If you find the spare time to do this it would be very helpful!

Don't let me down Bot

We have worked out a timetable between ourselves of how many campaigns he can play and when he can join.

If you don't abide by this, I will have no hesitation to make the perma-ban active again.

Welcome back

Thanks for your help!