GC Forums - More or less?

Flitterkill

You want us to keep pushing this design? Finish it out and get the forum/game awards up and running and the Xbox/Steam popups rocking again or move back to the older forums look with the avatar/account stuff all on the left. Smaller text? Any thing else?

Your call. It's mainly a question of time and effort. IPB has a major upgrade imminent moving the core software from 2007/8 era internets to the world of tomorrow (mainly what you are used to seeing now in brand new softwares).

So if you like the look now we can keep working on it but if y'all don't there's no need for any of us to chase it any more as no matter what we're gonna look different come late Spring 2014.

Have at it.

I don't like it. My browser isn't always full screen and that causes some post's to show up on the far right side of the screen, instead of under their name.

I also used the default plain theme and it's broken now. What's up with two different size fonts within the same post?

Edited by NOFX

I don't like it. My browser isn't always full screen and that causes some post's to show up on the far right side of the screen, instead of under their name.

I also used the default plain theme and it's broken now. What's up with two different size fonts within the same post?

^^^^ only problem i have with new one.

Less.....I like cleanliness and simplicity in my forums. I find ours a bit busy for my liking...and the white text on black background plays hell on my eyes. I actually find myself checking the forums from my phone even when I am right next to the PC since the mobile version isn't so busy looking.

I hate to even say that knowing how much work you put into making them what they are....i'm just into simple, so as long as I can change it to something a bit more "classic", i'm cool.

I'm torn. On one hand I like minimalism design in ui, but on the other hand I like whatever makes more work for FK. Neither of those are a vote for the default theme, though.

Do either options take us off the current version release cycle? I'd be pretty nervous about running an old IPB ripe with published vulnerabilities.