Ban request.

MurderinClony

# 3212 15 "Chronic" STEAM_1:1:18045305 33:15 122 0 active 30000

strong language (f-bomb) and rushing got team killed

left team behind to fight a tank in The Passing on the running crescendo on Map 2

those struggling in the back finished off the tank, but were unable to conitue with multiple specials

# 3225 4 "Freebird" STEAM_1:1:32455867 31:04 155 0 active 30000
possible language (couldnt tell who, but sounded like him after i finished arguing with him)
rushing got team killed
was with Chronic who rushed
# 3275 9 "Paradise" STEAM_1:1:61896488 20:36 241 0 active 30000
rushing and got team killed. these two were rushing together and left the others behind
# 3299 21 "ok hi, my name is boxxy!" STEAM_1:0:13225835 08:55 161 0 active 30000
rushing and got team killed

Don't know if you can really do anything about this, and just being a member, I couldn't kick em because there was not enough majority. Don't really know if this can be used or helpful in anyways, but I couldn't just watch it, so I grabbed names.... If nothing can be done, oh well, I tried.

Seconded Murderin, we with Hussan were trying to tell them of the rules against rushing and foul language to deaf ears. Chronic rushed all the way to the safe room while the rest of our team still haven't past through the tunnel.
Freebird didn't rush but he was justifying Chronic's action, together with criticizing the systems of this server against rushing + language . Dropped a few swear words here and there as well.
They were using Mic .

Btw I've noticed the filtering on chat isn't working.

On the same note, these two players were also participating in the event, i didnt screenshot all of it though. Yep also griefed and jumped into the water in the 1st map of Swamp fever then left.

Player : "Nope" - STEAM_1:0:57194605
Player : "Yep" - STEAM_1:1:57820049

m13u.jpg

4wcu.jpg

Edited by CHARON
  • Like 1

Players 'Nope' and 'Yep' permanently banned for racism.

As for the players Clony mentioned, I'm hesitant on banning the cases i wasn't there for, or have no proof for. I prefer to leave those calls up to a lead admin.

If you're having trouble with players such as the ones you described you can always hit an admin up on steam.

I know someone was with Chronic, I thought it was FreeBird, I tried to save him, who was at the end of the tunnel almost climbing the ladder, from all the way back where we were fighting the tank but the charger killed him before I could.

The only real verification of FreeBird fighting with us over the rules is when he types to the server saying "points<rules"

I said over the mic, yes (although that might not have been the best answer)

To which he added, I meant it the other way around but okay

Or such like that

As for Paradise and Boxxy their actions occurred on the same map but were on the opposite team, when survivors swapped to the infected, at first sight of tank those two started rushing into the historical cave thing, where I pounced one and killed Boxxy

I know I should have taken screenshots but I was lost in trying to grab their names from the "status" command before they left

Edited by MurderinClony

Hello,

This is player 'nope' (STEAM_1:0:57194605) and I also speak on behalf of player 'yep' (STEAM_1:1:57820049).

We understand we have directly broken the rules of the server and we did knowingly type the C word and a version of the N word. They were unnecessary and rude. However our intentions were not to cause grief and were in no means malicious. Our sense of humor is sometimes ironically evil and we understand it also has no place in this server. We used poor judgement that day.

We would like to ask if we could negotiate for us to be unbanned. This was a one time event.

I would also like to say I admire the professionalism in your prompt response and clear explanation, which makes us all the more interested in contributing to this expert level server.

We apologize if we offended anyone,

Sincerely,

'nope' and 'yep'

PS: I do not have a mic.

Edited by rjdstewart

In addition to the 2 screenshot i provided, you two used way more inappropriate words during the whole time i was active on the server, scattered during 2 campaigns, which weren't captured. When Chronic started throwing insults, I clearly saw 1 of you said the following "The raggot just swear".

Ironically, I've played with you 2 more than a few times without any problem, only yesterday after seeing our team argument about breaking server's rules had you two started contributing to it.

The Grief part, is when Nope tried to stack by switching to Yep's team which wasn't possible, so he left, following by Yep suicide by jumping in the Swamp before the event started and left. During The Passing finale, Nope also went around instead of collecting gas can, he shot them for fun when others who were following him go near ; )

I agree with everything you said there.

However the game you're describing was a troll game from the start since people were fighting previous to our contribution.

And I'm sure you remember, people kept spawning hunters and bouncing around the map.

Needless to say, jumping on the bandwagon is unnecessary; we merely continued the non serious game, a game in exclusion from the norm, as you mentioned there kindly.

So yes, that day people were fooling around.

# 3513 12 "Chronic" STEAM_1:1:18045305 21:39 123 0 active 30000

Here you go, did they same thing in a game earlier tonight, rushed at the sight of my tank

After this rush, he tried to stack teams and eventually joined my team when someone left

Jose.js put a small testiment in there in the third picture, right below the first Tried to stack survivors, for shame thing.

Edited by MurderinClony

A couple of rushers on No Mercy 1

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196842514

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196842528

And here are their steam ID's

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196842536

I also have a bunch of demo files of rushers and major language sprees, if any admin wants to take the time to sift through it all....

• 4 weeks later...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205364539

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205364547

Need I say more?

Edit: But sadly I didn't get his steam ID before he left. I will also say, Nephilim in the screenshots was also being very disrepectful, more so than shadow, but one of the members present there said he was recording a demo and so I just took a few screens to back up that demo, however, he wasn't ACTUALLY taking a demo, so i couldn't check back in the console and see what he said.

Maybe you admins can look through the chat logs, or something but I know that is a lot of trouble...

Edited by MurderinClony