Hmmm?

shaftiel

If there's a ffo2014 I'LL DO ANYTHING (almost) TO GO!!! :)

In that case buy me a plane ticket to Canada and back. And a rental car from Canada to Ohio. I will drive you.

After you buy his ticket, buy me one to Canadia too and we'll all go together

ROAD TRIP

DEAL

but im not paying the plane tickets because dude you never sent me those chocolates ... i said there was maple sirup involved and you still didnt send me the chocolate :(

as for talpa... no but it would be cool to road trip XD its something like 14 hours from my place :)

In that case buy me a plane ticket to Canada and back. And a rental car from Canada to Ohio. I will drive you.

ROAD TRIP

DEAL

but im not paying the plane tickets because dude you never sent me those chocolates ... i said there was maple sirup involved and you still didnt send me the chocolate :(

as for talpa... no but it would be cool to road trip XD its something like 14 hours from my place :)

Funny thing is at one point i actually got on my bike and rode to the store to get some. I ended up eating it all though... :(

ROAD TRIP

DEAL

Funny thing is at one point i actually got on my bike and rode to the store to get some. I ended up eating it all though... :(

DAMMIT DUDE

• 1 month later...

Fly in to the Toronto or London (Ontario) area, and I'll drive you there (it's just an excuse to go, really)