[How To]Manual Witch Spawning

JackieChan

Anyone checking into why this is happening? I have only had it happen once (Parish finale at the final jump down off the bridge by the bus) but when I mentioned it I heard others having the same issue.

When using manual witch spawning, doing everything right (in ghost mode, far enough away, etc) I drop a witch and she's immediately dead. Lifeless on the ground. Sucks because you lose either 25-35 points to do it. I don't think it's happening enough to take out the feature, but it is happening.

Yeah I lost 2 witches to insta-death as well, one was on the first map of Dead Center and the other as on one of the last maps of Swamp Fever.... I can't remember. Just as Looney said, crouch in ghost mode -> poop a witch -> witch is dead. Also agreed, lets not remove the feature yet but more so a heads up that there may be a glitch.

Okay. I was able to replicate the bug (thanks for saying what map it happens on because I was able to replicate where it was happening). It isn't an issue with the plugin, but with the game itself and it not liking where Witches are spawned in for some reason (just a theory). If it doesn't like the location, it kills the Witch outright. Can't get that past me though because I fixed it.

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/40358-buy-pluginserver-update-notes/?p=531101